Simi Valley CA Commercial & Residential Plumbing
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERT PLUMBING IN SIMI VALLEY, CA
For over 25 years, homeowners and businesses have turned to T-Top Plumbing for the most reliable plumbing services in Simi Valley. We hire local plumbers who pride themselves on being a part of the community they serve. Everyone at our company will prioritize our customer first. From the very first hello when you call us to the Simi Valley plumbers we send to service your home or business.
Look No Further In Your Search for “Plumbers Near Me”
T-Top is a full-service provider. We can take on any job, big or small, and no project we take on is more important than another. Our communication is transparent. If you choose T-Top Plumbing for your Simi Valley plumbing needs, there are no surprises.
We are up-front when it comes to our pricing. We are honest and trustworthy. Our plumbers/technicians aren’t here to scare you into an upsell for a service you really don’t need at the moment. We will always pursue the the most affordable solution to your problem. We prioritize your needs, not hitting some sales quote.
We are fully licensed and insured. Our trucks are fully stocked and close to you; this means our experienced plumbers can usually repair most common plumbing problems that same day.
Schedule a Service with a Plumber in Simi Valley
Call us today at (805) 527-8867 if you’d like to hire a Simi Valley plumber you can depend on. We provide free assessments and estimates. Ask us about our “no mess” trenchless piping repairs/installations in Simi Valley, CA as well as neighboring communities.
Simi Valley Residential Plumbing Services
- Sink Repairs & Sink Installations: We depend on the sinks in our homes every day for multiple uses. From washing our hands and prepping dinner to doing the dishes. Many things can go wrong with a sink. They can be cracked or old, have a loose seal flange, or a broken drain basket. At the first sign of a sink issue, you need to act sooner rather than later. If your sink is leaking, you also don’t want to run the risk of damaging the floor below it. Contact T-Top Plumbing right away for Sink Repair in Simi Valley.
- Dripping Faucet Repair: A working bathroom or kitchen sink is crucial to any home. Kitchen and bathroom faucets need to be in working order – free of drips. A faucet that’s constantly dripping is literally money that goes right down the drain. Don’t waste water or money. Call T-Top Plumbing today for Faucet Installation & Faucet Repair in Simi Valley.
- Drain Clog Repair & Drain Cleaning: To keep a plumbing system running smoothly, your drains need to be regularly cleaned. However, if you’re like most homeowners, you probably don’t pay much attention to your drains until there’s a clog stopping drainage. Instead of using Drano or Liquid Plumbr, turn to T-Top Plumbing for Simi Valley Drain Clog Repairs.
- Toilet Installation & Toilet Repairs: Bathrooms are a well-used part of any home. This is where we ready ourselves for work or school and escape to for a little alone time. So when your toilet is not working correctly, it messes with your day. Not to mention the the embarrassment and mess that comes with a overflowed toilet or a toilet that does not flush properly. Whether your toilet needs a simple repair, or it’s time to replace it, T-Top Plumbing can get the job done. Call us today for Simi Valley Toilet Repair & Toilet Installations.
- Shower & Tub Installation & Repair: Updating your bathroom? Perhaps it’s time to replace your shower or tub faucets? Call T-Top Plumbing for Tub & Shower Installation in Simi Valley.
- Garbage Disposal Repairs & Installations: While it’s not the most glamorous of kitchen appliances, the garbage disposal is possibly one of the most important. It grinds up remaining food particles in your kitchen sink, destroying them so they won’t cause a stoppage that clogs your drain. If your garbage disposal is humming or seems dead when you go to use it, you need to address this problem sooner rather than later. The same applies to a a garbage disposal that’s leaking. You need to take care of it before it further damages your floor. Give us a call for Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair in Simi Valley.
- Hot Water Tank Repair & Installation: Homes need heated water just as much as any other utility. If your water heater is on the fritz, or it’s time for a replacement, turn to us for Hot Water Tank Repair in Simi Valley.
- New Construction Plumbing: Is it time for a bathroom or kitchen upgrade? Our Simi Valley plumbers know complex plumbing systems and Ventura & Los Angeles County building codes. We provide free estimates for any Simi Valley Plumbing for New Construction & Remodels.
- Leak Detection & Repair: Do you hear the sound of water running or the sound of a drip in your home when no shower, sink, or toilet is in use? Is there visible water damage? Many leaks in a home aren’t even noticed until there’s significant structural damage. The sooner you can detect a leak, the best chance you have to minimize property damage, save money, and preserve the value of the property. We offer non-invasive Simi Valley Leak Detection & Repairs.
- Slab Leak Detection & Repairs: A slab leak is when pipes beneath a home’s concrete slab foundation break, crack, or burst. These kind of slab leaks are hard to find. A leak or burst pipe isn’t even visible until visible property damage has occurred. Our expert technicians have access to state of the art technology for Simi Valley Slab Leak Detection & Repair.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Replacement: Conventional sewer line or pipe replacement is a messy job; wreaking havoc your yard’s landscaping and aesthetics and inconveniencing you for days . T-Top Plumbing provides Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement & Repair in Simi Valley. We conduct absolutely no digging with this method. It’s usually faster and is more affordable in the long run than traditional sewer line or piping repairs or installs.
- Gas Line Repair: The gas lines running into our homes allow us to cook food and provide us with heat and hot water. However, as they age, these gas lines become increasingly susceptible to cracks, breaks, and corrosion. T-Top Plumbing can pinpoint gas leaks and provide Simi Valley Gas Line Repair.
- Repiping: Homes built before to 1980 typically have galvanized hot/cold water piping. Repairing a leaky galvanized pipe is basically a temporary solution. Inevitably, a complete repiping is needed. Talk to us about installing new copper piping for hot and cold water. Inquire about our minimally intrusive Simi Valley Repiping Services.
Commercial Plumbing in Simi Valley
- Leak Detection & Leak Repairs: Water leaks at commercial and municipal buildings can cause significant property damage. These buildings are typically bigger than the average house. This makes leak detection problematic. These properties are also often unoccupied after business hours and over the weekend. Our cutting edge moisture detection products and equipment enable us to provide comprehensive Water Leak Detection & Repair in Simi Valley.
- Backflow Testing, Repair & Prevention: Commercial and municipal property owners sometimes ignore their drinking water’s safety and purity. Backflow polluted with bacteria and chemicals can easily contaminate a building’s drinking water system. Our certified and experienced technicians perform Simi Valley Backflow Prevention, Testing, and Repair to keep harmful backflow clear of drinking water.
- Commercial Plumbing Fixture Repair & Replacement: Municipal or commercial buildings generally have multi-user restrooms. Sometimes even multi-user showers and industrial sinks. Every commercial-grade plumbing fixture installed has to withstand heavy repetitive use. T-Top Plumbing’s Commercial Plumbing Fixture Services in Simi Valley, CA are durable.
- Commercial Drain Stoppages & Clogs : Water flow problems at a municipal building or commercial property can lead to damages that could cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. Our commercial plumbing pros can effectively handle even the most complex commercial drain stoppages in Simi Valley. We specialize in fully clearing all drains of stoppages minimizing property damage and saving commercial property owners a lot of money.
- Commercial Water Heater Repair and Replacement: Does a water heater need to be repaired or replaced at your business? Servicing and replacing a water heater is your responsibility as a commercial property owner. It can also potentially save you a lot of money on utility costs. We provide commercial water heater repair in Simi Valley and can also replace water heaters, too.
- Gas Line – Water Line – Sewer Line Repairs: Compromised gas lines, sewer lines, or water pipes require quick attention. You can count on the expert technicians at T-Top Plumbing for Simi Valley Sewer, Gas & Water Line Repairs.
- Plumbing for Tenant Improvements: Renovating an office space, restaurant, retail store, or rental property you own? The technicians at T-Top Plumbing are ready to handle Plumbing for Simi Valley Tenant Improvement Projects.
- Plumbing for Apartments/Property Managers: The kind of plumbing a property manager needs can drastically differ from those of a homeowner or business owner. Plumbing issues resulting in damages can cause significant property loss. If poor maintenance or negligence is to blame, tenant lawsuits are also possible. If you rent a home, duplex, condo, or apartment complex, you can count on T-Top Plumbing for responsive Simi Valley plumbing services for property managers.
- Emergency Service: Landlords or property managers of any municipal, commercial, or industrial property need honest and skilled commercial plumbing pros for emergency plumbing when things wrong. T-Top Plumbing can be dispatched to your site at a moment’s notice for Simi Valley emergency plumbing services.
- Industrial Plumbing: Whether your plant needs plumbing for a a compressor, compressed air filter, or an air regulator, you can turn to T-Top Plumbing to service or install Simi Valley industrial airlines.
- ADA Compliance: Regulations set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act – or ADA – require all public restrooms to be fully ADA compliant. We can assess your restrooms in your building for compliance and install or service integrated sinks of varied heights, ADA compliant lever-handle faucets, and fixtures.