Reseda CA Commercial & Residential Plumbing
THE #1 CHOICE FOR PLUMBING IN RESEDA, CA
Since 1993, T-Top Plumbing has provided homeowners and commercial property owners with the highest-quality plumbing services in Reseda. We employ experienced plumbers who view themselves as part of the area they work in. Everyone at our company will always put the needs of our customer first. From the person that answers the phone to the Reseda plumber we send out to service your home or business.
Looking for “Licensed Plumbers Near Me”?
We are a full-service plumbing company. We do it all and everything we do is done right and to your complete satisfaction. Our communication is transparent. When you choose us for your Reseda plumbing needs, you’ll know what to expect prior to us beginning work.
We are up-front when it comes to our pricing. We are trustworthy and honest. Our plumbing professionals aren’t here to up-sell you a service you really don’t need. Our technicians are committed to providing the the most cost-efficient solution to your problem. We care about your needs, not our numbers.
We are insured and fully-licensed. Our trucks are fully stocked and close to you; meaning our experienced technicians can generally fix most common plumbing issues that very day.
Contact Us Today
Call us today at (805) 527-8867 if you’re interested in hiring an Reseda plumber you can depend on. We provide free diagnoses and estimates. We also provide a number of “no mess” trenchless piping repairs/installations in Reseda, CA and neighboring communities.
Residential Plumbing in Reseda
- Tub & Shower Installation & Repair: Updating your bathroom? Perhaps it’s time to replace your shower or tub faucets? Call T-Top Plumbing for Reseda Shower & Tub Installation.
- Clogged Drain Pipe Repair: To keep a home’s plumbing system running optimally, its drains must be regularly cleaned. However, if you’re like most people, you probably don’t pay any attention to your drains until there’s a clog stopping drainage. Rather than using commercial drain cleaners, call T-Top Plumbing for Reseda Drain Repair.
- Sink Installations & Repairs: We depend on the sinks in our homes every day for many uses. From prepping dinner and washing our hands to doing the dishes. Many things can go wrong with a sink. They can be old or cracked, have a broken drain basket, or a loose seal flange. At the first sign of a sink issue, you need to act quickly. If your sink is leaking, you also don’t want to run the risk of damaging the floor beneath it. Contact T-Top Plumbing as soon as possible for Sink Installation & Sink Repairs in Reseda.
- Faucet Installation & Faucet Repair: A working kitchen or bathroom sink is needed in any home. Kitchen and bathroom faucets need to work properly – free of drips. A constantly dripping faucet is literally money down the drain. Don’t waste water or money. Call T-Top Plumbing today for Faucet Installation & Faucet Repair in Reseda.
- Garbage Disposal Repairs & Installations: While not the most glamorous of kitchen appliances, the garbage disposal is still one of the most important. It grinds up food particles in your kitchen sink, pulverizing them so they don’t cause a stoppage that clogs your drain. If your garbage disposal is humming or seems dead when you turn it on, you need to address this problem sooner rather than later. The same applies to a garbage disposal with a leak. You need to take care of it before it causes damage to your floor. Give us a call for Reseda Garbage Disposal Repairs & Installations.
- Toilet Repairs & Toilet Installations: Bathrooms are a well-used part of anyone’s home. This is where we ready ourselves for work or school and escape to for a little alone time. So when a toilet isn’t working properly, it disturbs your daily routine. Not to mention the embarrassment and frustration that comes from a overflowed toilet or a toilet that does not flush properly. Whether your toilet needs a simple repair, or it’s time for a new toilet, T-Top Plumbing can get the job done. Call us today for Toilet installation & Toilet Repair in Reseda.
- Leak Repairs & Detection: Hearing the sound of water running or the sound of a drip in your home when no shower, sink, or toilet is running water? Is there visible water-related damage? Many leaks in a home go unnoticed until there’s significant structural damage. The earlier a leak is detected, the more likely you are to minimize property damage, save money, and preserve the value of the property. We offer non-invasive Leak Detection & Leak Repairs in Reseda.
- Slab Leak Repair & Detection: A slab leak is when pipes underneath a home’s concrete slab foundation crack, break, or burst. These kind of slab leaks are hard to detect. A leak or burst pipe can go undetected until significant structural damage has occurred. Our expert technicians have access to state of the art technology for Slab Leak Repair in Reseda.
- Gas Line Repair: The gas lines running into our homes allow us to cook food and provide us with heat and hot water. However, as they age, these gas lines become susceptible to cracks, breaks, and corrosion. T-Top Plumbing can locate gas leaks and provide Gas Line Repairs in Reseda.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair & Replacement: Conventional sewer line or piping replacement is a messy job; wrecking your yard’s landscaping and aesthetics and inconveniencing you for a period of time . T-Top Plumbing provides Reseda Trenchless Sewer Replacement. We conduct absolutely no digging with this method. It’s typically faster and is more affordable in the long run than traditional sewer line or piping repairs or installs.
- Repiping: Homes built before to 1980 usually have galvanized hot/cold water piping. Repairs to a leaky galvanized pipe are basically a temporary solution. Eventually, a complete repiping is needed. We can install new copper piping for hot and cold water. Ask about our minimally intrusive Repiping Service in Reseda.
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement: Families need hot water just as much as any other utility. If your water heater is on the fritz, or it’s time replace it, turn to us for Hot Water Tank Repair in Reseda.
- Plumbing for New Construction & Remodels: Need to upgrade a bathroom or kitchen? Our Reseda plumbers understand complex plumbing systems and building codes in Ventura & Los Angeles counties. We provide free estimates for any Reseda Plumbing for New Construction & Remodels.
Commercial Plumbing in Reseda
- Gas, Water & Sewer Repairs: Water pipe or gas line leaks and sewer line issues require quick attention. Turn to the expert technicians at T-Top Plumbing for Water, Sewer & Gas Line Repairs in Reseda.
- Leak Detection & Repair: Water leaks at municipal and commercial buildings can cause significant property damage. Municipal and commercial buildings are typically bigger than the average house. This makes leak detection more difficult. These properties are also commonly unoccupied after business hours and over the weekend. Our cutting edge moisture detection tools and products allow us to provide thorough Water Leak Detection & Repair in Reseda.
- Commercial Drain Stoppages/Clogs : Water flow problems at a municipal or commercial property can result in damages that could cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. Our skilled technicians swiftly handle even the most difficult commercial drain clogs in Reseda. We have cleared many serious drain clogs minimizing property damage and saving commercial property owners a lot of money.
- Commercial Fixture Replacement or Repairs: Commercial or municipal buildings usually have multi-user restroom facilities. Sometimes even multi-user showers and industrial sinks. Any commercial-grade plumbing fixture that’s installed needs to withstand heavy repetitive use. T-Top Plumbing’s Reseda Commercial Plumbing Fixture Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations are resilient.
- Commercial Water Heater Repair and Replacement: Have a water heater at your business that needs to be repaired or replaced? It’s a very responsible thing to repair or replace a commercial water heater at your income property. A lot of money can also be saved on utility costs. We provide commercial water heater repair in Reseda as well as water heater replacement.
- Backflow Testing – Backflow Repair-Backflow Prevention: Commercial and municipal property owners sometimes fail to pay attention to the purity and safety of their drinking water. Backflow polluted with bacteria and chemicals can easily contaminate a building’s drinking water system. Our certified and registered technicians perform Backflow Testing, Repair, and Prevention in Reseda CA to keep drinking water free of this harmful backflow.
- Tenant Improvement Plumbing: Time to renovate a commercial office space, restaurant, or retail store store you own? The professionals at T-Top Plumbing are highly adept at handling Plumbing for Reseda Tenant Improvement Projects.
- Emergency Commercial Plumbing: Municipal property owners, commercial business owners, property managers, and industrial plants need honest and skilled expert commercial plumbers for emergency services when things awry. T-Top Plumbing can be dispatched to your site at a moment’s notice for emergency plumbing services in Reseda.
- Plumbing for Property Managers: The kind of plumbing a property manager needs can drastically differ from those of a homeowner or business owner. Plumbing issues and their ensuing damages can cause significant property loss. Tenant lawsuits are even possible if poor maintenance or negligence is to blame. Whether you’re the property manager at an apartment complex, a condo, or you rent out a single-or-multi-family dwelling, you can count on us for responsive Reseda plumbing services for property managers.
- Industrial Air Line Plumbing: Does your plant need plumbing for a compressed air filter, air regulator, or a basic compressor, you can turn to T-Top Plumbing to install or service Reseda industrial airlines.
- ADA Compliance: The ADA – the Americans with Disabilities Act – requires that all public restrooms be fully compliant with ADA requirements. T-Top Plumbing can assess your buildings restrooms for compliance and install or service ADA-compliant lever-handle faucets and fixtures or integrated sinks at various heights.