Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/ttop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5381
T-Top Plumbing specializes in modern electronic leak detection in Ventura and Los Angeles counties. This method of leak detection is vital to locating the source of underground slab leaks and sewer leaks.
We use our state-of-the-art- technology and years of experience to trace and locate leaks without having to rip a bunch of large holes in your home’s walls or floors.
Our advanced leak detection technology can also be used to rule out a slab or a sewer leak. Undetected leaks can increase your water bills and decrease water pressure. If you suspect you have a leak, but cannot locate its source, call T-Top Plumbing for our fast, reliable leak detection service. Common leak locations may include:
- Underneath a kitchen or bathroom sink
- Around or inside the toilet
- Inside the walls or floor near plumbing
- In the water line running from your house to the pump or meter
- In your basement or crawlspace
- In the slab beneath your home
Warning Signs Of A Leak
Discoloration in the Walls
If water is leaking in a wall, the wall’s outer surface will begin to discolor. Whether your wall is drywall, wallpapered, or even wood, if it’s slightly washed out, or is lighter colored than the surrounding areas, this may warrant an immediate call to your local plumber.
Unusually High Water Bills
If you’ve noticed some inexplicably high water bills the past few months, you’ll want to track down the cause and correct it as soon as possible. Leaks are a common contributor to higher-than-usual water bills due to all of the wasted water.
If your home has hardwood flooring, you might notice your floorboards beginning to buckle. If your floors have carpeting, strange bulges may also appear under the carpet. This type of damage is often an indicator of a leak.
Water Heater Kicks on at Unusual Times
If you notice your water heater coming on when there’s no need for hot water, this might indicate a leak in your home’s foundation. This is a sign of a slab leak. It requires the immediate attention of a Los Angeles or Ventura leak detection specialist to find the leak and repair the issue.
Why Choose Us for Los Angeles & Ventura Leak Detection
- Non-Invasive Approach – Leaks are expensive. They’re even more expensive if your property is destroyed by a so-called leak detection specialist using antiquated methods to locate the leak’s source.
- Industry Expertise – Not only will you benefit from our state-of-the-art technology, but we employ experienced, respectful, highly-trained leak detection technicians. We’re able to quickly and accurately locate hidden leaks with non-destructive leak detection techniques and methods.
- Transparent Pricing – Before we begin any work, you’ll get an accurate, up-front quote. All of our quotes are based on your property, your specific situation, and our expert recommendations.
- Peace of Mind – Our highly-trained leak detection technicians are among the most seasoned in the Los Angeles/Ventura area. Simply put, you won’t be able to find a more qualified team than ours.
Think You Have a Leak?
If you suspect a leak in your home, it’s critical that you contact a leak detection specialist today to minimize costly damages like:
- Flooding that can destroy furniture and contribute to structural damage
- Mold and mildew build up which can cause health problems
- Higher than normal water and energy bills
- Sewer backup forcing you to vacate the property
- The erosion of soil supporting your foundation
CALL A PROFESSIONAL FOR VENTURA & LOS ANGELES LEAK DETECTION
Anything that can compromise your home’s foundation isn’t something you do a do-it-yourself fix for. Only a licensed professional with the right experience and tools can locate and permanently stop your leak. Remember. Choosing the wrong plumber – one who doesn’t have the necessary equipment or expertise – can result in unnecessary property damage.
The licensed professionals at T-Top Plumbing are here for leak detection in Ventura and Los Angeles counties. Contact us today at http://www.ttopplumbing.net/contact or by calling (805) 527-8867.