Residential & Commercial Plumbing in Calabasas
THE #1 CHOICE FOR PLUMBING IN CALABASAS, CA
Since 1993, homeowners and businesses have counted on T-Top Plumbing for the highest-quality plumbing services in Calabasas. We employ quality plumbers who are a part of the neighborhoods they work in. All of us at our company will always put the needs of our customer first. From the person that answers the phone to the Calabasas plumbers we send to service your home or business.
Look No Further In Your Search for “Plumbers Near Me”
T-Top is a full-service plumber. We can take on any job, regardless of its size, and we’ll complete your job to your 100% satisfaction. Our communication is transparent. If you choose T-Top Plumbing as your plumber in Calabasas, you’ll know exactly what to expect before we start the job.
Our pricing is always communicated to you up-front. We are trustworthy and honest. Our plumbing professionals aren’t here to scare you into an upsell for a service you really don’t need at the moment. We will always pursue the the most affordable solution to your problem. We care about your needs, not hitting some sales quote.
We are fully licensed and insured. Our trucks are fully stocked and close to you; meaning our experienced plumbing pros can typically repair most common water flow or piping issues that very day.
Reach Out To Us Today
Contact us today at (805) 527-8867 if you’re interested in hiring an Calabasas plumber you can depend on. We provide free assessments and estimates. We also provide “no mess” trenchless piping repairs/installations in Calabasas, CA and neighboring communities.
Residential Plumbing Services – Calabasas CA
- Drain Clogs & Cleaning: To keep a plumbing system flowing smoothly, its drains must be regularly cleaned. However, if you’re like most homeowners, you probably don’t pay much attention to your drains until there’s a clog stopping drainage. Instead of using Drano or Liquid Plumbr, turn to T-Top Plumbing for Calabasas Drain Clog Repairs.
- Sink Installations & Repairs: We rely on the sinks in our homes every day for a variety of things. From washing our hands and prepping dinner to brushing our teeth. Many things can go wrong with a sink. They can be old or cracked, have a broken drain basket, or a loose seal flange. At the first sign of a sink issue, you need to act quickly. If your sink has a leak, you also don’t want to run the risk of damaging the floor beneath it. Contact T-Top Plumbing right away for Calabasas Sink Repair & Installation.
- Toilet Repair & Installation: Bathrooms are a busy part of any home. This is where we get ready for work or school and escape to for a little alone time. So when a toilet isn’t working properly, it messes with your daily routine. Not to mention the the embarrassment and mess that comes with a overflowed toilet or a toilet that does not flush properly. Whether your toilet needs a simple fix, or it’s time to install a new toilet, T-Top Plumbing can get the job done. Call us today for Calabasas Toilet Repair & Toilet Installations.
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation: Although not the most glamorous of kitchen appliances, the garbage disposal is still one of the most important. It grinds up remaining food particles in your kitchen sink, destroying them so they don’t cause a stoppage that clogs your drain. If your garbage disposal hums or makes no noise when you turn it on, you need to address this problem sooner rather than later. The same applies to a garbage disposal with a leak. You need to take care of it before it further damages your floor. Give us a call for Calabasas Garbage Disposal Repairs & Installations.
- Leak Repairs & Detection: Are you hearing the sound of a constant drip or running water in your home when no sink, shower, or toilet is being used? Is there visible damage due to water? Many leaks in a home are unnoticed until there’s significant structural damage. Identifying a leak early-on is the best way to mitigate this damage, save money, and protect your home’s value. We offer non-invasive Leak Repairs & Leak Detection in Calabasas.
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement: Households need heated water just as much as any other utility. If your hot water tank is acting up, or it’s time for a replacement, turn to us for Calabasas Water Heater Repair & Installation.
- Tub & Shower Repairs & Installations: Remodeling your bathroom? Think the time has come to replace your shower or bathtub faucets? Call T-Top Plumbing for Calabasas Bathtub & Shower Installation.
- Faucet Repair & Faucet Installation: A a sink or bathroom sink that’s working is crucial to any home. Kitchen and bathroom faucets need to work – free of drips. A constantly dripping faucet is literally money going right down your drain. There’s no need to waste either water or money. Call T-Top Plumbing today for Faucet Installation & Faucet Repair in Calabasas.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair & Replacement: Traditional sewer line or piping replacement is a messy job; destroying your landscaping and inconveniencing you for days. T-Top Plumbing provides Calabasas Trenchless Sewer Repair. We conduct absolutely no digging with this method. It’s generally faster and is more affordable in the long run than traditional sewer line or piping repairs or installs.
- New Construction Plumbing: Is it time for a bathroom or kitchen upgrade? Our Calabasas plumbers understand complex plumbing systems and building codes in Ventura & Los Angeles counties. We provide free estimates for any New Construction Plumbing in Calabasas.
- Repiping: Homes built before to 1980 typically have galvanized hot/cold water piping. Repairs to a leaky galvanized pipe are basically a temporary solution. At some point, a complete repiping is needed. We can install new copper hot and cold water piping. Inquire about our minimally intrusive Calabasas repiping.
- Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection: The gas lines going into our houses allow us to cook food and provide us with heat and hot water. However, as they age, these gas lines are susceptible to breaks, cracks, and corrosion. T-Top Plumbing can pinpoint gas leaks and provide Gas Line Repairs in Calabasas.
- Slab Leak Detection & Repairs: A slab leak is when pipes underneath a home’s concrete slab foundation crack, break, or burst. These kind of slab leaks are hard to locate. A leak or burst pipe can go undetected until visible property damage has occurred. Our expert technicians have access to state of the art technology for Slab Leak Detection & Repair in Calabasas.
Commercial Plumbing in Calabasas
- Leak Detection & Leak Repairs: Water leaks at commercial and municipal buildings can cause extensive property damage. Commercial and municipality buildings are generally bigger than the average house. This makes leak detection harder. These properties are also usually unoccupied after business hours and over the weekend. Our state-of-the-art moisture detection equipment and products allow us to provide comprehensive Water Leak Detection & Repair in Calabasas.
- Commercial Fixture Replacement or Repairs: Municipal or commercial buildings usually have multi-user restroom facilities. Sometimes even industrial sinks and showers. Any commercial-grade plumbing fixture that’s installed has to withstand heavy repetitive use. T-Top Plumbing’s Calabasas Commercial Plumbing Fixture Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations are resilient.
- Commercial Drain Stoppages & Clogs : Water flow problems at a municipal building or commercial property can bring about damages ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars. Our skilled technicians swiftly handle even the most complex commercial drain clogs in Calabasas. We have cleared many serious drain clogs minimizing property damage and saving commercial property owners a lot of money.
- Backflow Testing – Backflow Repair-Backflow Prevention: Commercial and municipal property owners sometimes overlook the purity and safety of their drinking water. Backflow polluted by anything from chemicals and cleaners to raw meat is capable of contaminating a building’s drinking water system. Our certified and registered technicians perform Backflow Testing, Repair, and Prevention in Calabasas CA to keep harmful backflow clear of drinking water.
- Commercial Water Heater Repairs & Replacement: Does a water heater need to be repaired or replaced at your business? Servicing and replacing a water heater is your responsibility as a commercial property owner. A lot of money can also be saved on utility costs. T-Top Plumbing provides Calabasas commercial water heater repair and can also replace water heaters, too.
- Gas, Water & Sewer Repairs: Compromised gas lines, sewer lines, or water pipes demand quick attention. Come to the professionals at T-Top Plumbing for Calabasas Gas, Water & Sewer Line Repairs.
- Apartment Complex Plumbing for Property Managers: A property manager’s plumbing needs can differ dramatically from those of a home or business owner. Plumbing issues and their ensuing property damage can cause significant property loss. If poor maintenance or negligence is to blame, tenant lawsuits are also possible. If you rent a home, duplex, condo, or apartment complex, you can count on T-Top Plumbing for responsive Calabasas plumbing services for property managers.
- Emergency Commercial Plumbing: Any owner or property manager at a municipal, commercial, industrial building needs dependable and skilled commercial plumbing pros for emergency plumbing when things awry. T-Top Plumbing can arrive at your site at a moment’s notice for Calabasas emergency plumbing services.
- Plumbing for Tenant Improvements: Is an office, retail store, or restaurant you own in need of an upgrade? The professionals at T-Top Plumbing are capable of handling Plumbing for Calabasas Tenant Improvement Projects.
- Industrial Air Line Plumbing: Does your plant need plumbing for a air regulator, compressed air filter, or a basic compressor, you can turn to T-Top Plumbing to install or service Calabasas industrial airlines.
- ADA Compliance: Regulations set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act – or ADA – require public restrooms to be fully ADA compliant. We can assess your buildings restrooms for compliance and service or install ADA-compliant lever-handle faucets and fixtures or integrated sinks at various heights.